Inspired by our Cherished Moments film? Here's how to recreate this beautiful bedroom that's made for lounging and relaxing at your leisure:
1. First off, you'll need rich and vibrant Summer Surprise 1 to create a feature wall with a kick.
2. Then, add a gentle element of pattern to the room, with Harlequin's marble-effect Makrana wallpaper in Moonstone.
3. Coordinate your other walls with a warm grey like Potters Clay 3.
1. The romantic French-style bedstead is John Lewis' Rose Rattan bedstead in Ivory.
2. Echoing the antique look and feel of the bed, a cosy reading corner has been carved out of the corner of the bedroom with the Antoinette oak armchair by Graham & Green and Habitat's Drew low side table, coordinated by painting the top in Soft Cinnebar 5 and the edge in Cherished Gold.
1. For a similar mirror and lighting, try Next.
2. Traditional style alarm clocks like the one in this room can be found at Marks and Spencer.
3. Head to at BHS for similar textured throws and cushion in dusky shades.
4. For the finishing touches, give an old plant pot an on-trend dipped effect with Soft Cinnebar 5. Alternatively, you can buy ready-made pots like the ones above at Not On The High Street (although we think making your own is much more fun).
5 Likewise, plain picture frames were matched to the scheme using Cherished Gold, and a wooden tray was given a striking colour-blocked makeover with Soft Almond 2 and Cherished Gold. Updating existing accessories like this is really cost-effective, easy to do and makes your space so much more personal. Find out how to do these projects in our special Trick to Try step-by-step guide.
You can also download the Visualizer app to play with our whole colour range on your walls virtually without so much as a paint brush. Neat, eh?