Current Promotional Terms & Conditions
www.dulux.co.uk Terms and Conditions of Sale
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of goods to you (Contract). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site. Please note that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the other documents expressly referred to in it.
Please click on the button marked "I Accept" at the end of these Terms if you accept them. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our site. You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
We amend these Terms from time to time as set out in clause 10. Every time you wish to order Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. There Terms were most recently updated on 13th April 2017.
These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
1. Information about us
- We are Imperial Chemical Industries Limited trading as ICI Paints AkzoNobel, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 218019 and with our registered office at The AkzoNobel Building, Wexham Road, Slough, SL2 5DS (us, our or we). We operate the website www.dulux.co.uk (this/our site). To contact us, please see our Contact Us page Contact Us
2. Use of the site
3. How we use your personal information
4. If you are a consumer (this clause only applies if you are a consumer)
- If you are a consumer, you may only purchase Products from our site if you are at least 18 years old.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
5. If you are a business customer (this clause only applies if you are a business)
- You confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use our site to purchase Products.
- These Terms and any documents referred to in them and any specification provided by us to you constitute the entire agreement between you and us. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these Terms or any document referred to in them.
6. Purchasing Products
- After you place an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order detailing the Products ordered and giving an estimated date for delivery. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The Contract between us and you will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price on our site as referred to in clause 10.5, we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders which do not comply with these Terms or any other promotional offer terms and conditions at any time in the sale process.
- Please note, unfortunately we cannot deliver to addresses in Northern Ireland or to addresses outside of Great Britain mainland (this includes the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Mann, Isle of Wight, the Scottish Isles and the Channel Isles). Please see your dispatch confirmation for estimated delivery date.
- We commit to delivery of testers to you in 7 working days.
- The images of the Products on the website are for illustrative purposes only.
- We have made every effort to display the colours of the Products as accurately as electronic media will allow. However, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match of the on-screen colour to the colours of the actual Products, and the colours contained on the site should not be relied on as such. Colours may vary depending on your screen settings and resolution.
- We recommend that you use a colour tester on the actual surface to be painted before undertaking your decoration. This will give you a stronger indication of the appearance of the actual colour, which can be affected by the substrate and the texture of the surface, or by soft furnishings and the shape, size and lighting of the room. Please note that colour testers indicate the colour of the product only, and are not representative of the quality or sheen of the eventual product purchased.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on the site.
- All Products on our site are subject to availability. We will inform you by email as soon as possible if the Products ordered are not available and we will not be able process any orders. If you have already paid for the Product, we will refund you as soon as reasonably possible.
- For details of delivery of the Products purchased please see our Delivery and Returns Policy
- Please note, unfortunately we cannot deliver to addresses in Northern Ireland or to addresses outside of Great Britain mainland (this includes the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Mann, Isle of Wight, the Scottish Isles and the Channel Isles). Please see your dispatch confirmation for estimated delivery date.
9. Returns and Cancellations
- You may return any Products purchased from our site or cancel a Contract in accordance with the terms set out in our Delivery and Returns Policy
- The prices of the Products will be quoted on our site from time to time. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of the Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However, if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered, please see clause 10.5.
- Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with a Dispatch Confirmation.
- The price of a Product includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- The price of a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as quoted on our site from time to time. Please see the Delivery section.
- Our site contains a large number of Products. It is possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Products on our site may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Products you have ordered we will attempt to inform you of this error and give the option of continuing to purchase the Products at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products at the incorrect (lower) price.
- You can only pay for the Products using a PayPal account, debit or credit card.
- Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance.
- If you are a business customer, time for payment shall be of the essence.
12. Changes to these Terms
- We reserve the right to revise these Terms from time to time in the following circumstances:
- a. changes in how payment is accepted;
- b. changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- c. any other reasonable circumstance from time to time.
- Each time you place an order for Products, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the Contract between you and us.
- Whenever we revise these Terms in accordance with this Clause 10, we will give notice of this by stating that these Terms have been amended and the relevant date at the top of this page.
13. Our liability if you are a business (this clause only applies if you are a business customer)
- We only supply the Products for use by your business, and you agree not to use the Product for any re-sale purposes.
- a. Nothing in these Terms limit or exclude our liability for:
- b. death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- c. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- d. breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession); or
- e. defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- Subject to clause 11.1, we will under no circumstances whatsoever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Contract for:
- a. any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- b. loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- c. loss of business opportunity;
- d. loss of anticipated savings;
- e. loss of goodwill; or
- f. any indirect or consequential loss.
Subject to clause 11.1 and clause 11.2, our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed three times the price of the Products purchased.
Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the Products. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that the Products are suitable for your purposes.
14. Our liability if you are a consumer (this clause only applies if you are a consumer)
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the Contract.
- We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- a. death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- b. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- c. any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession);
- d. any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
- e. defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
15. Events Outside Our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in Clause 13.2.
- An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract:
- a. we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- b. our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
16. Communications between us
- When we refer, in these Terms to “in writing”, this will include email.
- If you are a consumer:
a. To cancel a Contract in accordance with your legal right to do so under Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000) (See our Delivery and Returns Policy), you should contact the Dulux Customer Care centre on 0333 222 71 71 (this is a local rate number and call charges will apply) or email notification of cancellation to email@example.com. Cancellation of a Contract is effective from the date of the phone call or when the e-mail is sent. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records.
b. If you wish to contact us in writing for any other reason, you can send this to us by email or by prepaid post to ICI Paints AkzoNobel, Wexham Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5DS. You can also contact us by calling the Dulux Customer Care centre on 0333 222 71 71.
- If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by email or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us in your order.
- If you are a business, please note that any notice given by you to us, or by us to you, will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee. The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the services of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
- The Contract is personal to you and you may not transfer your rights and obligations under these Terms to another person without our prior written consent.
- The Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- These Terms are governed by English law. This means that the Contract and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction (unless you are a consumer and resident in either Northern Ireland or Scotland, in which case you may also bring proceedings in those countries).
We own the copyright, trademarks, design right and all other intellectual property rights in the Products and you agree that these rights may not be used in any way without our written consent.
Free Delivery Promotion
Delivery will be free on all orders between the following dates (00:00 Wednesday 21st June 2017 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th July 2017). All times are in GMT. Tester orders will be delivered First Class with Royal Mail. All other orders will be delivered through our approved couriers and will be delivered within 2 to 3 working days of receipt. For delivery via our courier we cannot deliver to addresses in Northern Ireland or to addresses outside of Great Britain mainland (this includes the Isle of Mann, Isle of Wight, the Scottish Isles and the Channel Isles). Please see your dispatch confirmation for estimated delivery date. Working days are defined as Monday-Friday, from 9am until 5pm and exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer without prior notice or compensation. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This Promotion will run on the website www.dulux.co.uk only and there is no limitation to usage. Discount will be applied at the checkout.
All other Delivery T&Cs remain in place. Any orders placed after the promotion expiry date will revert to full cost of delivery.
New Weathershield Promise
- The Dulux Weathershield Promise promotion is valid on new purchases of Dulux Weathershield paint with a Weathershield Promise on pack offer.
- The Dulux Weathershield Promise promotion is open to private individuals in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 16 and above (the “Participants”). This offer is not open to businesses, sole traders purchasing paint in the course of trade, employees of the AkzoNobel group of companies, their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retailers or anyone connected with the promotion. Claims must be submitted by the end user customer only, or by a carer or guardian on behalf of the end user customer. Resellers and retailers may not submit registrations or claims on behalf of their customers.
- To participate you must register and apply your qualifying product within 6 months from the date of purchase at weathershieldpromise.dulux.co.uk. Please follow the registration steps carefully as any failure to do so will invalidate your claim. At the point of registration, you will be required to: a. Upload a clear copy of your receipt or invoice showing the details of the qualifying product that you have purchased, the date of purchase and the price paid for the qualifying product; b. Provide details of the retailer or reseller where you purchased the qualifying product, the date on which you purchased the qualifying product and the price you paid for the qualifying product; c. Provide details of the address at which the qualifying product has been applied; d. Upload a photograph of the wall that you will use the qualifying product on, prepared properly in accordance with the instructions provided on the back of the pack of the qualifying product; e. Upload a photograph of the wall painted with the qualifying product; The qualifying product must be applied on properly prepared surfaces in accordance with the details on the back of pack.
- Only one registration will be accepted per purchase of qualifying product.
- To qualify to claim for your money back for your registered product: a. you must have completed an approved registration as described above; b. the walls painted with the registered product must have been affected by one or more of the following conditions: Flaking, Peeling or Mould Staining within the paint film; and c. you must still be a resident of the registered household address. If those three conditions apply, you must return to this website (weathershieldpromise.dulux.co.uk) and claim by logging into your account supplied on registration and uploading pictures of the affected area clearly showing the flaking, peeling or mould staining
- The value returned to you will be for the volume of paint used on the painted area, rounded up to the nearest available paint can size.
- Applications will be verified to ensure that the transaction made is a bona fide purchase of the product. Claims will be verified to check the qualifying paint and completed exterior meet the Terms and Conditions of the promotion. The outcome of your claim will be communicated to you within seven (7) working days via an email address registered with this promotion. Provided that these terms and conditions have been met and your claim has been validated and approved, we will send you the value of the qualifying product.
- Claims not made in accordance with these terms and conditions (including where the registration requirements are not met) will be deemed invalid. If a claim is refused because the terms of the offer have not been met, the promoter's decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the promotion without notice. All registrations made in accordance with these terms and conditions and made prior to the Promoter withdrawing, amending or terminating the promotion will still be honoured.
- Promoter reserves the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website, including users’ IP addresses, so that we may identify misuse, and disqualify applications.
- The Promoter provides the registration website as is.
- No third party or joint submissions will be accepted, except for those submissions made by a carer or guardian on behalf of the end user customer.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are incomplete, illegible, damaged or lost. Proof of submission of a claim is not proof of receipt.
- No cash or alternative to the refund provided under paragraph 8 will be provided under the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any Participants or withhold any refund where there has been a violation of any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any: a. conditions, warranties or other terms which are not included in these terms and conditions; or b. any indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any Participant in connection with this promotion. These exclusions do not exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Promoter, or its employees or agents or anything else that the law says we cannot exclude. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Data protection: The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of Participants. Any information collected in connection with this promotion will only be used by the Promoter or its agents for the purposes of marketing or administering this promotion. Email Address for all promotion related correspondence is firstname.lastname@example.org and the customer support telephone number is 0345 216 0048. Promoter: Imperial Chemical Industries Limited (trading as ICI Paints AkzoNobel). Please send any applications or promotion-related correspondence to the email address provided.
Dulux Select Decorators Quality Assurance Guarantee
The Guarantee is available only for painting and decorating work on private residential premises in the UK which is carried out by an approved Dulux Select Decorator using the AkzoNobel brand portfolio: Dulux Trade, Sikkens, Glidden Trade, Hammerite, Cuprinol Trade and Polycell Trade. This Guarantee does not affect a homeowner’s statutory rights.
If the scheme member defaults on their guarantee Dulux will ensure they complete the work to a satisfactory level. If this is not possible Dulux will make alternative arrangements by appointing another scheme member within the liability of the guarantee to complete the work.
Claims under guarantee
Before making a claim under the guarantee the homeowner must first try to resolve the matter with the Dulux Select Decorator scheme member. Only where the matter has not been resolved to the homeowner’s satisfaction should they contact the Dulux Select Decorators membership scheme office.
- Tel: 0333 222 7022
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Dulux Select Decorators, Freepost
- MID20389, Arnold, Nottingham NG5 1BR
Limit of liability
The guarantee covers the amount by which the cost of remedying the defective work, when taken together with the cost of the work already done, exceeds the original price quoted for the work. Subject to this, the homeowner remains liable to pay the Dulux Select Decorator scheme member for the work carried out by the Dulux Select Decorator scheme member unless otherwise agreed.
Where the complaint refers to property or personal damage, Dulux will in the first instance ask the homeowner and their scheme member to pursue this through the scheme member’s liability insurance. However, if for any reason this is not possible, Dulux will ask the homeowner to pursue the claim under their household insurance policy.
Under these circumstances Dulux will cover any excess payable and any additional cost the homeowner suffers due to an increase in their household insurance premium in the following twelve months. However, Dulux will not pay for any losses or costs that are not directly covered by the Terms and Conditions of this Guarantee.
The liability to Dulux under the Guarantee is capped at twice the invoiced cost of the work.
Dulux Perfect Colour Promise
- The Dulux Perfect Colour Promise promotion (the “Guarantee”) entitles a customer who has purchased a Dulux retail coloured emulsion product for interior walls or exterior (Dulux Weathershield retail) walls or trim (“Selected Product”) from participating stores during the promotional period and who is not happy with the colour of the product, to apply for a unique voucher for one replacement can of the same product in a different colour. For the avoidance of doubt Magnolia, Pure Brilliant White, Ultra White, Magic White and Dulux Trade products are excluded.
- The Guarantee is valid for Selected Products purchased at participating stores between 1st January 2017 and December 31st 2017.
- The Guarantee is available to all UK residents aged 18 and above except employees of the AkzoNobel group, their families, their agents or any other person connected with this promotion. The Guarantee is valid for individual customers only. Claims from companies, groups, clubs or organizations will not be honoured.
- The Guarantee is restricted to replacement of the product only and excludes any claim for labour or other costs in respect of the original or replacement product.
- To claim, fill in your details as stated on the steps on dulux.co.uk/guarantee and send to Dulux, Perfect Colour Promise, AkzoNobel, Wexham Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5DS by no later than 31st December 2017 (your “Claim”). You must include a statement of 50 to 100 words detailing why you are not happy with your original product, a clear photo of the Selected Product applied in your house and your original itemised store till receipt clearly showing purchase and dated within the promotional period 1st of January 2017 to December 31st 2017.
- Upon receipt of a valid Claim, a unique voucher will be posted to you within 28 days. You can then take your unique voucher into any participating store to redeem your replacement product by no later than December 31st 2017. Replacement products are subject to availability. Full voucher terms and conditions apply.
- The unique voucher is issued for one can of product of the same size and type as the product it is replacing but in a different colour. The replacement product cannot be in the same colour as the unsatisfactory product.
- The Guarantee is limited to one voucher for one replacement product can per household. We will only accept one claim per envelope. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for Claims that are lost, damaged or delayed in the post. Photocopied Claims or receipts will deem the Claim invalid and will not be processed. Proof of posting does not constitute proof of delivery.
- It is not necessary for customers to return the unsatisfactory product and returns will not be accepted. Disposal of unused product is the responsibility of the customer.
- The voucher must be claimed by a resident of the property that is to be painted. The voucher has no cash value, is not transferable or assignable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion without prior notice or compensation.
- This Promotion does not affect your statutory rights.
- If any provision in these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) is found by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed not to be part of the T&Cs and it shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of the provisions of the T&Cs.
- Your personal data will only be used for the fulfillment of the Dulux Perfect Colour Promise promotion.
- AkzoNobel, the AkzoNobel logo, Dulux, the Flourish logo, Let’s Colour, the Dulux Perfect Colour Promise logo, distinctive colour names and liveries are trade marks of the AkzoNobel group ©AkzoNobel 2017.
- The Promoter is Imperial Chemical Industries Limited, Wexham Road, Slough, Berkshire SL2 5DS. Please ensure claims are sent to the address as detailed in point 5 as otherwise they will not be processed.
- This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion is not available in the Republic of Ireland
Retailer Cashback Promo
Mail in offer. Keep original itemised till receipt and original promotional leaflet. One claim per household. Claim must be received by 14th June 2017. UK residents only 18+. Purchase is mandatory. Maximum cash back £10.00 via prepaid MasterCard.(TM). Normal exclusions apply. Consumers’ statutory rights remain unaffected. It is recommended that you take a copy/photo of the full Terms & Conditions for your reference or you can view them online at www.dulux.co.uk/en/terms-and-conditions.
- This promotion will be governed by these Terms and Conditions and entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland but including the Channel Island and the Isle of Man) aged 18 years or over at the time of application (the “Participants”), excluding employees of the Imperial Chemical Industries Limited/ICI Paints AkzoNobel group of companies and their families or agents or anyone otherwise professionally connected with the running of this Promotion.
- In entering the Promotion, Participants confirm that they are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require Participants to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the Promotion.
- This promotion is open for purchases made from 13th February 2017 until 31st May 2017 (the “Promotional Period”). All entries must be received before 5.00pm on 14th June 2017 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- To enter the Promotion and receive £10.00 cash back you must purchase Dulux, Cuprinol or Polycell products with a total value of £40.00 or more in one single transaction from participating retailers within the Promotional Period. Dulux Trade Products are excluded from this Promotion.
- To enter complete the data entry form at the bottom of this leaflet with your full name, email address, contact number and address including postcode, and send this original promotional leaflet and your original itemized till receipt dated within the Promotional Period to the following address: Dulux Cash Back Offer PO Box 487, Gateshead, NE8 9BQ.
- All applications will be checked and verified and communications made as follows. a) Participants who have made a valid application will receive confirmation by email within 28 days. b) Participants who have made an invalid application will be contacted by email address with instructions on how to re-apply or a request to supply supporting information. c) Participants with no email address will be contacted via post. d) Any applications which are deemed to be outside of the nature of the campaign or suspected fraudulent claims will be highlighted to the Promoter who reserves the right to take further action.
- This Promotion will run in participating retailers only.
- Entries will only be accepted on the official entry form included on the original promotional leaflet, when sent together with a valid original itemized till receipt from a participating retailer and dated with the Promotional Period. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Entries are limited to one single cash back claim per qualifying purchase per household.
- No third party or joint submissions will be accepted
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged or lost.
- Participants who have made valid applications will receive the £10.00 cash back in the form of a prepaid MasterCard dispatch to the name and address detailed in the box below within 28 days of receipt of the valid application. Prepaid MasterCard Terms and Conditions will apply.
- MasterCards prepaid with cash back can only be sent to UK addresses. Please allow 28 days from receipt of a valid entry for the card to be dispatched. Cards will be dispatched to the person detailed in the application form only and are non-transferable.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that they activate their prepaid MasterCard within one month of issue as stated on the prepaid MasterCard. Participants are responsible for ensuring that they redeem their prepaid MasterCard within three months of issue and the Promoter will not re-issue cards in the event that the Claimant fails to redeem their card before it expires.
- Receipts cannot be returned. No responsibility can be accepted for prepaid cards that are lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting an application is not proof of receipt.
- Instructions to claim your prepaid MasterCard as detailed above form part of the Terms and Conditions of this promotion. Any claim that does not meet the specific requirements of the Promotion will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude any Participants in this Promotion or withhold any card where there has been a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- All decisions are at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. In the event of a dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this Promotion in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, without prior notice.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes: a. All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied; and b. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any Participant in connection with this Promotion. This shall not be deemed to exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Promoter, or its employees or agents.
- Data protection: the Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of Participants. Any information collected in connection with this Promotion will only be used by the Promoter or its agents for the purposes of marketing or administering this Promotion and future promotions or publicity material relating to this Promotion.
- If you wish to receive future marketing communications in relation to other Imperial Chemical Industries Limited products please indicate this by writing Opt In on your application form.
- This Promotion is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Dulux, Cuprinol, Polycell, Hammerite, the Flourish logo and Let’s Colour are trademarks of ©Imperial Chemical Industries Limited 2017.