You have the option to cancel your order free of charge if it has not yet been shipped. To do so, please follow one of these steps:
- Contact the Dulux Customer Care centre on 0333 222 76 76
(local rate number and call charges will apply)
- E-mail: email@example.com
If your order has not been processed for shipping, it will be cancelled, and any payment made will be refunded in accordance with our refund process.
You may cancel a shipped order up to 30 days after receipt of goods provided that you have proof of purchase (such as a receipt or delivery note) and the goods are in their original condition (including packaging where it forms part of the products, for example boxed goods), paint cans have not been opened, and any seals on the products remain unbroken. To do so, please follow the returns section below.
If any product you purchase is damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if a fault becomes apparent within a reasonable time of your receipt of the products (providing such fault is not a result of your negligence), or if a product has been misdescribed, please contact us. We'll promptly assist you and, if appropriate, facilitate either a return or replacement, depending on your preference and the nature of the issue.
- Contact Us: To begin the returns process and address any product issues, please get in touch with our dedicated Customer Support team firstname.lastname@example.org or 0333 222 76 76. They will provide you with detailed instructions and arrange a collection for your return.
- Packaging Requirements: When returning products, ensure they are securely packaged to prevent damage during transport. Our team will guide you through the packaging requirements to ensure the safe return of your items.
- Courier Collection: We work closely with FedEx, a trusted courier partner, to ensure the safe and reliable transportation of our paint products. A collection time will be arranged based on your convenience, Monday to Friday, from the address we delivered the product to initially. Please allow 48 hours from the time of notification for us to schedule the collection.
- Exclusive Carrier: For the safe return of our products, we kindly request that you use our designated carrier, FedEx. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns made through other postal or courier providers due to the specialised transport arrangements required for our paint products.
- A charge of £4.99 will be deducted from your refund to cover the return shipping costs. Your original shipping cost is not refundable. In the event of a missed collection due to your unavailability at the agreed initial collection time, an additional deduction of £4.99 may be applied to your refund at our discretion.
Please note that if you are returning faulty products, the return fees will be waived, and you will receive a full refund for your purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to, or collect products from, addresses in Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland or addresses outside of Great Britain mainland (this includes the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, the Scottish Isles and the Channel Isles).
Here's how we process refunds:
- Timely Processing: We aim to process refunds as swiftly as possible. Once we receive the returned products, we will process your refund within 14 working days.
- Refund Method: Refunds will be issued using the same payment method used for the original purchase. If you have any concerns or questions about your refund, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team for assistance.
We promise our paint will give you the perfect colour with a uniform finish and the coverage stated, or we’ll replace it.
For more information, please visit Dulux Promise | Dulux.