Lots of people choose Dulux Easycare kitchen paint instead of tiles for their kitchen – and with good reason. Using kitchen wall paint makes it much easier and cost-effective to refresh the look. Plus, the grease-proof formula in Easycare Kitchen makes it easy to wipe off stains, so you can be confident that the colour will last and last.
1. Explore your color ideas and see them come to life with the free Dulux Visualizer App.
2. Order some easy-to-use and mess-free color testers to see exactly how colors will look in your room. Select the winning shade and order your Easycare kitchen paint.
3. For a smooth finish, prepare your walls by sanding and filling any cracks and holes.
4. Mask off the wall then apply a minimum of two coats of Dulux Easycare Kitchen, painting in Ws and Ms with your roller for even coverage.
• Polycell Polyfilla
• A roller and tray
• Masking tape
• Dulux Easycare Kitchen Paint
Stuck for inspiration? Explore these 3 kitchen paint colour makeovers: